Friday, October 7, 2016

Blessed!

Good Morning everyone!  TGIF!!!  I hope this Friday finds everyone happy and healthy!

Today I am sharing a layout that I made for the current challenge over at Challenge YOUrself:


I am also linking up my autumn-themed page to Art Journal Journey!  This month's theme is Indian Summer!  Thank you, Valerie, for hosting this beautiful challenge!


I love these fall colors and here is my take:


I wake up every morning feeling blessed to have my family.  This day, I scrapped about a photo that was taken at a baby shower Anne and I attended this year.  I enjoyed using the colors in the Challenge YOUrself color palette, and of course, using a photo with me in it!!!  (Which isn't always easy for me or you either, I bet!  LOL!)

I encourage all of you scrappers/artists to check out the CY challenge and the Art Journal Journey challenge this month!

And in keeping with the fall theme, I will end my post today with some cell phone photos that were taken at the Women's 5K Classic this past weekend:







Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  Have a great weekend everyone!  xoxo

17 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon, how are things with you? Good I hope! The weather is warming up over here, at last some spring weather!! Your layout is so sweet with the outlining and zentangle frame around your photo.. love the clouds and cute banner too... great photos of your happy time.. I hope you have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your LO is gorgeous, as always. Have a great weekend, and thanks for sharing the lovely photos, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeeee your lo! LOVING the rays in the background and the little houses! And LOVING the 5k pics!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous layout and thank you for sharing those lovely photos Sharon!Happy weekend!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout, as always! It's more whimsical than your usual style, but still totally you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great LO Sharon and I love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab photos & GLORIOUS page.... that touch of whimsy you do SOOOO well :) Love the suns rays and touch of bokeh in the corner.... just a beautiful page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for linking your lovely piece to AJJ! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great that you linked to AJJ Sharon. I didn't dare to ask -lol - didn't want to bother you!
    Thank you for joining us at ART JOURNAL JOURNEY!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the frame you have drawn round the layout photo, and nice use of the given colours.
    Great to see the photos with lots of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a bright, sunshiny layout. The doodled details are fabulous! Congrats on a successful walk. Thank you for sharing your lovely pictures with us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful layout, I love fall colours too and that is such a lovely photo of you both :-). Tthe die cuts you have used are gorgeous too! Have a lovely week! J :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful autumn scrab, well designed.I like how you framed the photo.
    Greetings
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the yellow brightness of the sun in your cute picture, and all the details, and your sweet photos!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Every day certainly IS a Blessing.
    Your layout is beautiful with so many special layers around that lovely photo.
    Happy October! oxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Truly awesome layout. I love the blessed theme, and the sun, and the wonderful photo. I also love the photos from the Women's 5K Classic!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!