Thursday, September 7, 2017

Hello Summer!

Good Morning everyone and welcome Thursday!  I can't believe that it is September 7th already.

Today I am sharing a layout I made for Challenge YOUrself.


This month is a sketch challenge and they want you to use this PageMaps sketch:


Here is my take:


With some close-ups:



I enjoyed using a photo from my family's summer vacation in Atlantic City!  We thoroughly enjoyed staying at the Sands Hotel although we don't gamble!  The beach access is so close and the boardwalk was amazing and fun.  It totally brought back memories of my childhood!

I also used a paper collection from Close to My Heart entitled "Summer Calypso":
And the PageMaps sketch was so fun to follow!

I encourage you to check out this month's awesome sketch challenge at Challenge YOUrself!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!

8 comments:

  1. That is such a cute sketch and your layout is soo pretty, love the colors and great photo and love the balloons too.. and yes this month is galloping along so quickly!! I hope you have had a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your LO is wonderful, as always, and you have used the lovely papers from the set really well. Glad you had such a good holiday! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful layout! What not to love here? It's perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful this layout, the colors is harmoniously!!!
    Greetings Elke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful color choices! Great interpretation of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab take on the challenge Sharon. A lovely soft palette with a burst of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful summer layout. It perfectly conveys the feeling of summer. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!