Thursday, November 9, 2017

Boo . . . Scraps of Darkness October Kit, 2017

Hi everyone.  I am sharing my first layout made with the awesome October Scraps of Darkness kit!  I absolutely love all of the wonderful paper and goodies contained in this kit.  It's perfect for your Halloween photos!!!

Here is a photo of the patterned paper:



I used paper from the Pink Paislee Spellcast collection as my background:


My completed page:


I decided to use a photo that was taken at a Halloween Party that I attended with my family and friends this year.  My friend's home was decorated to the nines - the spider in the photo is just a small part of the cool and spooky decor she had.  

In keeping with that theme, I used some of the fun items contained in the Fancy Pants ephemera pack:


And I enjoyed adding paint splatters using orange paint from the mixed media add-on:


I had a blast using the black and white flowers and black feathers that were a part of the main kit;  
and the beautiful black lace from the elements add-on:

  
Making this page was so much fun!!!




It was a quick and easy layout.  I find that you don't have to spend hours creating a scrapbook page when you have all of the right ingredients at your fingertips!

I hope you get a chance to check out the Scraps of Darkness store and Facebook page.  

Thank you so much for stopping by today.

Happy Scrapping!!!


11 comments:

  1. What a fab LO! Always great to see what you create. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Sharon! Happy weekend!oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love love love love this! LOVING the splatters, the ghost and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the pumpkins!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful scrapbook page Sharon, the splatters and fun embellishments are fabulous.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauw....what a fantastic layout, Sharon. Beautiful embellishments and great design. I can imagine you had fun making this page, Everything fits...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great layout! I have always loved Halloween, and this is the perfect page!!! The October Scraps of Darkness kit is totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. While I dont do halloween, I can still appreciate all the creativity in this amazing layout!! fabulous creating!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome Halloween LO Karen,cute ghosts and a scary spider!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great page! CONGRATS on making the BFS DTeam! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute page and love the design! Love it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!